Listing Description

When you form an LLC, you need a registered agent in Montana. A registered agent is an individual or business entity who acts as the representative of your business in Montana. A registered agent will receive legal correspondence on behalf of your company including government, tax and legal correspondence. The registered agent for an LLC must have a physical address in the state where your LLC is formed. If you don’t actually live in Montana, it will be much easier to hire a registered agent like TaxFree RV to act on your behalf. If you have more questions about the activities of a registered agent, please ⁠reach out to TaxFree RV!⁠


Other service offered!⁠

Video link